Friday, October 22, 2010

The man with a plan.

I think I will have a impromtu party. My arbiter of a wife will not be there I have to make sure of it. Her burgeoning hate for drunk relations ruins the fun. She is on the other side of the river saying she feels cramped and needs a more capitious enviornment for awhile. I have told her with candor that there ius nothing wrong with a party, but she wont listen. So I will flood her side of the river with a copious amount of water sealing her away from my party. A party that will have a replete supply of beer and women. Ther is sure to be lots of alchohal permeated throughout everyone garenteeing a good time. I will not keep a pragmatic relationship with all the babes either. Once they see my prodigious act they will be all over me. BLAM!! What the? how in the world is a dog able to shoot itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment