Friday, August 27, 2010

Operation G.G.W

My granny was never the type to understand propriety. Her false-angry snapps were usually faceious or even wry. Not this time, this time it was vary true and personal. How dare he beat her at bingo on her Wednesday night roll. That was her prize she deservied it. The way she thrashed at his neck was egregious ,and should have tipped him off. He still ,however,  had no clue that her nonsonerous attempt at his life. She is dead now and he is telling a specious story of how he caught her with the town preacher, and threatened to tell the whole town. I ,however, know the true story. I tried to tell people that the story they heard was not true ,but they find it insipid. I will no longer pander to this lie! BLAM!

1 comment:

  1. FYI it is my long term goal to kil of the main person in my story. so far going great!

    ReplyDelete